Die Casting Services from TyTek Industries
Our full service start-to-finish solution means you can dramatically lower the cost of aluminum, zinc and magnesium die casting.
Die Casting Manufacturing
If you need design or engineering help, our in-house department will optimize tool design. This helps you to hit the ground running ground while minimizing initial costs in starting new programs or re-designing an existing casting. When the design and engineering is precise, the rest of the process tooling, manufacturing and shipping become vastly easier.
TyTek also provides value-added operations such as assembly with mating components and finished product packaging and labeling. Our die casting facility has ISO9000 and TS16949 certification.
Five reasons to cast away doubt
- High-speed production
- Dimensional accuracy and stability
- Strength and weight
- Multiple finishing
- Simplified assembly.
Aluminum Alloy Advantages:
- Highest operating temperatures
- Very good corrosion resistance
- Excellent strength and hardness
- Very good thermal conductivity
- High electrical conductivity
- Good finishing characteristics.
Zinc Alloy Advantages:
- High strength and hardness
- Very good electrical conductivity
- High thermal conductivity
- Low cost
- Very good quality finishing characteristics
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
Magnesium Alloy Advantages:
- The lightest of all structural metals. 35% lighter than aluminium and 75% lighter than steel.
- Excellent stiffness and strength-to-weight ratio
- Outstanding EMI & RFI shielding properties
- High conductivity, electrical and thermal
- Withstands high operating temperatures
- Cost-effective compared with many engineered thermoplastic materials
- High dimensional accuracy and stability
- Exceptional thin wall capability
- Good environmental corrosion resistance
- Good finishing characteristics
- Fully recyclable.